Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any1 heard of putting olive oil in yor hair?

i heard it helps put moisture back in or something. what does it really do and how do you do it?Any1 heard of putting olive oil in yor hair?
Olive oil is great for your skin and hair. It can be used like a hot oil treatment and or applied to dry frizzy hair directly and left on - just a tiny bit though. More about using olive oil for your hair and skin at www.amazingoliveoil.comAny1 heard of putting olive oil in yor hair?
I use olive oil all the time.


It adds some of the oils back into your hair and makes it look silkier and shinier.


To use it, I put a little bit on the ends, and an even smaller ammount in the rest of my hair; too much an it looks greasy.
It's supposed to be really good if your hair is very dry.





I've used mayo - but the fella in my life doesn't like the smell of olive oil, so I haven't tried it.
ya i heard it does help moisturize it. and its also good for you skin =]. you can just put it in or mix it with shampoo
my mom just put rosemary oil in my hair..





after you shampoo %26amp; condition, just put a couple drops of it in your hands and just go through your hair.
The ancient Greeks used to use it to suffocate head lice, as well as for the reasons already mentioned.
My girlfriend use jojoba oil to moisterize her hair, seems to work good and doesn't mess up clothes.
yes, you should do it and like lather ur hair for like 15-20 min. and wash it off with lots of shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment