Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to use extra virging olive oil in my hair, does it matter which brand?

i have the silican brand for a mediterranean diet.I want to use extra virging olive oil in my hair, does it matter which brand?
I always use what ever is on sale....So I guess no it doesnt matter what kind it is :o)I want to use extra virging olive oil in my hair, does it matter which brand?
no, not for hair.
depends...
No, as long as its pure oil.
Hi there. Brand name shouldn't make a difference. Try to use a dime sized amount so that you don't over kill the smell. Have a great week.
Once I tried olive oil and also once the mayo treatment. What a gross disaster, it coated the hair and made it dull.





Just use good hair products - find them at a good salon near your home %26amp; get professional advice.





For damaged hair, I hear the L'anza treatments or Joico are very good.
Why would you want to use olive oil in your hair? You planning to fry something up there?
Any oil will be hard to remove. You will further dry your hair when you remove the oil. Until it's gone your hair will look greasy and nasty. And your scalp will break out.





Ahh! the wifes tale continues with yet another generation.
I have never done this but I';d say in general if it is good enough to eat it is good enough to put on your hair. Of course a cold pressed oil would be better because the solvent-extracted type (most) might have some residue of solvent however small. But if you are eating it it sure doesn't pay to worry about putting it on your hair.
why would you want to put oil in your hair? i know theres hot oil treatments out there; but is that the same as cooking oil? i really dont think it is.
no the brand doesn't matter

No comments:

Post a Comment