Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone else use Grapeseed oil or Olive oil on their body and face?

if so..how do you like it?Does anyone else use Grapeseed oil or Olive oil on their body and face?
i have a moisturizer with grape seed oil





and i must admit





IT WORKS (:





it makes your face baby soft and so very clear!





i got mine from The Body Shop.Does anyone else use Grapeseed oil or Olive oil on their body and face?
I use olive oil on my skin because its natural and gets the job done (keeping my skin from drying out too much). Its a little greasy so ya gotta put it on after a shower, and I have to stand around naked (usually I dry my hair) for 10 minutes while it soaks in.
I use grapeseed oil for my face as a cleanser and moisturizer, my skin is really sensitive. And I use jojoba oil for my hair, to keep it moisturized; I just recently removed my dreadlocks.
I use olive oil on my hair
  • codes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment