Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it safe to use olive oil on African-American infants hair?

What is the best and safest thing to use on the hair of an African-American infants hairIs it safe to use olive oil on African-American infants hair?
Olive oil and baby oil are fine.





Be careful in the sun - the oil magnifies the heat and your baby's head would burn very quickly.Is it safe to use olive oil on African-American infants hair?
I used baby oil gel... it smells nice, especially the lavender scent. You should be careful not to use too much, but if the right amount is used the hair will be moisturized and the curls defined. BTY: I am mixed black and white, my sons father is black.
I don't know what is best, but olive oil is natural, so I don't think it would be unsafe to use. No styling stuff tough
I would think not it is for cooking!!
yes extra virgin olive oil is fine but a little baby oil is better and less greasy. Also the scalp is very tender and thin so the olive oil could irritate the scalp. Baby oil is fine after 6 months when the hair starts to become kinky use what you use in your hair is a smaller amount but it won't hurt baby, also get a conditioning shampoo and dangler helps with dryness too!
my sis used TCB on my daughters thick hair, and she is four months, it worked wonders and it doesn't have a harsh smell or texture. it was great.
  • codes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment