Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vasline is not good for you and Olive Oil is very bad for you too! Not safe get bacteria!?

Anything better than that! I think Astro Glide is good hear of it and is it much better than any other kind of method's too!


Have anyone used it before?Vasline is not good for you and Olive Oil is very bad for you too! Not safe get bacteria!?
Used it but I prefer the hemp lubrication. Its more expensive but its smoother. Always make sure you are using water-based lubricants...they do not damage condoms.Vasline is not good for you and Olive Oil is very bad for you too! Not safe get bacteria!?
Vaseline is not good for you? I have heard the opposite! Olive Oil is good to eat by the way! It's important to find out your skin type and apply the right lotion or ointment properly and accordingly to protect or to repair it.
Vaseline is horrible for you -





It is pure petroleum and not a good product for your skin -





I am unsure of your question - try sticking to products made for that - 'issue'..





Regarding skin - stick to pure and natural items. :)
Well Vaseline works for me. You can use Vaseline for anything...anything.
I have used both for more years than I am going to admit to. I'm still here and haven't had any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment