Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I mix Coconut Oil and Olive Oil, so I can apply them to my hair?

Is it safe, or too much oil?Can I mix Coconut Oil and Olive Oil, so I can apply them to my hair?
It can almost be too much oil. You may want to combine 1 teaspoon of each or if your hair is longer 1 tablespoon of each only. To remove the oi, I'd use baby shampoo. Wash your hair at least twice and good luck.Can I mix Coconut Oil and Olive Oil, so I can apply them to my hair?
also add castor oil to the mix..ur hair will shine!
No. Its really nice 4 hair. Add both oils i equal proportion ie 1:1. This mixture will help u 2 grow ur hair nicely.
ya definitely it will be best oil. apply it before going to bed atleast 3 times a week
yes u can infact it works really well.
yes u can,its very good

No comments:

Post a Comment