Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get olive oil out of my hair!?

I heard olive oil was good for your hair but I tried it and now it just looks greasy! It's been two days and it's not any better. I'm going on a class trip on Tuesday and I don't want to look like this! How can I get it out?! PLEASE help!How do I get olive oil out of my hair!?
Was it with shampoo? Duh!How do I get olive oil out of my hair!?
The people who are advising you to put the shampoo in your hair before adding water are correct. This is because water and oil do not mix, therefore the water cannot remove the oil. The shampoo must be applied first then slowly add small amounts of water to create a lather. Only use the smallest amount needed to create a lather. Then you can rinse your hair clean.


Another idea that will help is the first apply a ';dry shampoo'; to absorb the oil. You can use a little baking soda, powdered herbs, cornmeal etc. Rub the dry ingredients into you hair. Then brush out. Your hair should be much less oily. After this shampoo as stated above.
Try an apple cider vinegar rinse. It's usually good for rinsing out the products out of hair, including the unwanted things. Dilute 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and rinse it throughout your hair. If you need more, just repeat (or use a big pitcher). This can also leave your hair feeling nice and soft. Good luck! :)
U R RIGHT!!! Olive Oil is good for your hair. Here I will show u how. Just go to the shower and first wash ur hair. Then Use a 3 tablespoons os shampoo and make sure the shampoo touches the roots of ur hair. that means it touches ur scalp!!! Then make sure u wash ur hair really good!!! HOPED THIS HELPED ALOT!!!
As dumplingmuffin said, apply the shampoo to dry hair before rinsing. If the hair is wet, the oil will prevent the water and shampoo from mixing properly and won't make much of a difference when you wash it.
Shmapoo gets it out, its ment to luk greasy so what you shud do is put it on, on the night %26amp; then wash it out with shmapoo in the morning!
Maybe Wash your hair with no conditioner and a little soap or shampoo It will make your hair dry but it should take it out or your can try lice shampoo it sounds weird but it will dry your hair out and maybe work but idk...
lol..i put olive oil in my hair to alon with canola oil last nih - hotoil treatment...


I guess you should shower you hair again..


or with shampoo..


I think Suave or VO5 Shampoos would work its cheap too- they ussually dry your hair
step one before you wet it rub in shampoo then wash out with hot water,do not wet hair before you rub in the shampoo
wash it out? if u have already tried and it dosent work them just put your hair in a ponytail, u can barley notice :)
  • codes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment