Friday, December 18, 2009

Can I use olive oil to stain a shirt?

I got olive oil on my shirt and cannot get it out.





Is it possibly to soak the shirt in oil so that it gets the oil all over, thus blending in the stain? I know that it will get darker but this is a last resort.





Has anyone done this before?Can I use olive oil to stain a shirt?
I can tell you are one of the great thinkers of all times, Go for it~~~~!Can I use olive oil to stain a shirt?
How does it smell%26gt;%26lt;? Report Abuse

You must have doused that shirt pretty good with oil. Most grease removing cleaners when sprayed even on fabric will get rid of oil stains. Try those before you decide to oil your shirt. There are several brands of spray grease removers out there.
http://www.ehow.com/how_4878740_remove-o鈥?/a>





that should work, if it doesn't then just soak it all
try peroxide or oxiclean. it'll bubble out the oil. just something with oxi in it haha.
boy that sounds weird





red wine can be cleaned with salt as it absorbs it





try that or a stain devil

No comments:

Post a Comment