Saturday, December 26, 2009

I took Grape Oil instead of Olive Oil by accident? Is that bad?

I was gonna take in a spoonful of Olive Oil, which I heard is good for you, but by accident I ended up taking a spoonful of Grape Oil. Is that bad for me?I took Grape Oil instead of Olive Oil by accident? Is that bad?
NOT AT ALL! They are both good fats.





I believe that Olive oil contains more monosaturated fats and Grape seed oil contains polysaturated. They're both good chill out!!! =DI took Grape Oil instead of Olive Oil by accident? Is that bad?
thats not good for you eating an entire spoonful of any oil. 1 tbsp of olive oil has 120 calories, however it is a healthy fat for your heart and you should use it for cooking, stay away from grapeseed oil, its processed in a different way than olive oil is

No comments:

Post a Comment