Friday, December 18, 2009

Do you think i could make my leather/hide beirkenstocks clean or something with olive oil?

not like clean but there dirty do u think itd ruine themDo you think i could make my leather/hide beirkenstocks clean or something with olive oil?
Phone the place where you bought them and ask for instructions. They probably told you how to clean them when you bought them, but who listens to that stuff when you're walking out of the store with a brand new , clean and shiny new pair of BirkiesDo you think i could make my leather/hide beirkenstocks clean or something with olive oil?
I have removed spots from leather purse with rubbing alcohol and cotton pad. Follow with a paste shoe polish and a good buffing.
The oil would attract more dirt. I'd use warm water and soap and maybe a soft brush. Allow them to dry and use saddle soap to renew the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment