Saturday, December 26, 2009

Granny Crabtree asks: If I bake a cake using light olive oil, will my lemon cake taste like lemon olive cake?

OR WELL IT BE JUST FINE TO USE IT?Granny Crabtree asks: If I bake a cake using light olive oil, will my lemon cake taste like lemon olive cake?
Seriously? It'll be just fine. Olive oil is the best for you, especially if it's virgin or extra virgin. You can even use applesauce in place of the oil and it would still be just fine and even better for you.Granny Crabtree asks: If I bake a cake using light olive oil, will my lemon cake taste like lemon olive cake?
Olive oil doesn't taste anything like olives.
Oh Yes! that should be absolutely fine and will taste lovely.
Tell Granny that it wil be fine but wil not taste like the lemon olive cake.


Tell her it also depends on the ingredients she used for the baking.Olive oil has a healing potential u know. But is not ideal for cooking or baking.





Yes! Tell her it will be fine to use it.


Good luck.


and er...... keep my own share out there on the front porche. i will be there for it!


*Licks lips*

No comments:

Post a Comment