Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why did my olive oil go into a solid state when it was in the fridge ?

also, if i leave it on the counter will it g o back to its origional state?


oh yeah and it is extra virgin olibe oilWhy did my olive oil go into a solid state when it was in the fridge ?
You mustn't put your oil in the fridge.Why did my olive oil go into a solid state when it was in the fridge ?
See link below.





Yes, it will return to its original state.
oil is liquid at room temperature... so is water... water freezes at 0 degrees... oil has a higher freezing point
All oils are fats at certain temperature. Take Bacon grease for example. Liquid oil at high temp, solid at room temp. Rumor has it that refrigerating certain oils like sesame oil is good for its longevity. I don't know about olive oil though. I think it can be safely stored at room temp.
yeah, if you leave it on the counter it will be fine. your olive oil congeled.
because it's the real deal! Theat's what real oil does.
Probably because your fridge is really cold, it could freeze it, mine sometimes freezes my milk [yuk]

No comments:

Post a Comment