Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why does my hair fall out when I put olive oil in it?

whenever i massage it, and put it in my hiar, my hair starts falling out. its like 50 pieces mabe less maybe moreWhy does my hair fall out when I put olive oil in it?
it is not the oil that is doing this!


stress, bad diet and the use of commercial hair products will do this


so do the following


Stop any process or heat and chemical


procedures on your hair


chemicals and Heat damages your hair. Also Stopping using shampoos and look for a natural shampoo without SLS, stop using any sort of commercial hair product


Understand that your hair loss may also be genetic in which case not much can be done about it


understand that the Average rate of hair growth us 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch a month- it can be better if you take external and internal steps as I have outlined


There are several ways to promote hair growth


Take biotin


Take ashwaganda


You should increase protein intake


You need lots of vegetables and fruits


Externally get good hair oil like Mira hair oil


It will promote faster hair growth


this is the site


http://www.growfabuloushair.comWhy does my hair fall out when I put olive oil in it?
OOPS! Sorry I sent you the wrong website. Let me try it again here.


You might be allergic. Try coconut oil. I love it. I am sending you a website that will give you some other things it is good for but preventing fall out it one, strengthening, preventing graying is another. Good luck %26amp; God bless you. :)


p.s. You can buy it from the Vitamin Shoppe for $6
Olive oil doesnot suit to every ones body.





Hi Friend, my daughter is also suffering from same problem. And I once told this to one of my best friend in my Office. She, told me about hair regrowth product called ';Provillus For Women';, I used ';Provillus For Women'; which is free and now I find lot of difference. Her hair is growing rapidly and is healthy now. I am very happy to see this. Now, She goes to school with happy SMILE's :).





You too can try if you like.





For Men And Women - 99.99% Guaranteed!





2 Free Bottles for a Limited Time!





Try This Free Offer. Ref Id: 550655





Toll Free: 1-800-756-3499 (US %26amp; Canada Only)





International Callers: +1 (818) 303-2600

No comments:

Post a Comment