Saturday, December 26, 2009

I heard that extra virgin olive oil and vinager did somthing to your hair what does it do?

im not sure what but does anyone have any ideas on how to make thick hair smooth and shiny?I heard that extra virgin olive oil and vinager did somthing to your hair what does it do?
I don't know about vinegar, but olive oil makes your hair soft and smooth.I heard that extra virgin olive oil and vinager did somthing to your hair what does it do?
umm greasy and smelly! Like feet!!
Turns your hair into a nice salad :)
Makes it taste great when you spread it on a nice crusty piece of garlic bread...
I don't know if virgin olive oil it's good for your hair.It's used more for the skin, nails.For ex. if you soak your nails in warm olive oil not only that it will soften your cuticles,but also will helps brittle nails become more resistant.Another thing about extra virgin olive oil that i know that's good for tanning.Don't laugh its true.It costs me a bit to get tanned so olive oil works great,but carefull don't exaggerate or you might end up red as a fried lobster : As for the vinegar for hair its used to get your hair shinny.Not just any vinegar, apple vinegar.I used it and it works.Just before rinsing put on as much as you think you need,leave it for 5min then you can rinse and apply the conditioner or whatever you use.Anyway hope it helps
intensive conditioner





bed head-dumb blonde


or even pantene leave in conditioner works well








stay away from using food as beauty products
yes go to a salon and ask them for this product called BIOSILK


its AMAZING and makes your hair super soft and shiny and smooth, just trsut me on this you will like it and be hooked!
I'm not sure about the vinegar but olive oil will help moisturize, smooth, and shine your hair
hepls it grow and look shiny.
I don't know much about putting in your hair at the same time. But oilve oil is a great conditioner and vinger gets rid of any build up in your hair.
It turns your hair into a delicious salad.
The vinegar acts as a cleansing agent but I wouldn't put olive oil on my hair because it would be very hard to get out. To get best results for your hair have it trimmed every 3 months - invest in some good salon grade shampoo and conditioner and if it is dry you could use one of those hot oil treatments every 2-3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment