Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does olive oil work as a skin softener?

I need an inexpensive substitute to all the costly lotionsDoes olive oil work as a skin softener?
Yes, and it's 100% naturalDoes olive oil work as a skin softener?
yes it can. But u have to rub on a lot. My friend soaks her hands in olive oil for 5 min, to moisturize nails and soften hands
Yes, and it is good for your skin.
YES IT REALLY WORK'S
Yes but..... not alone. You ahve to kix it with apple vinegar.


And be careful how to use it :


1- two teaspoonful of Olive oil


2- 3/4 of a teaspoon of vinegar


mix well, apply with a cotton for ONLY 3 mins -not more, because vinegar can burn your skin.


wash thoroughly with fresh sweet water


see the immediate results.
Yes it does. My nephew has eczema and I bathe him in it once a month, it takes off all the dead skin and leaves his skin soft and beautiful.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
darling, olive oil works wonder on your skin. try it out and then let me know if i am right.








if i am correct, can you please vote for me?











kisses,








conde.
no but it does work for frizzy hair

No comments:

Post a Comment