Saturday, December 26, 2009

What other products can you use other than a olive oil based root stimulator???

I'm running out of my olive oil cream and without it, my hair is really dry when I blow dry and straighten it. condertioners only soften it and make my hair more damp. I have no time to go out and get more so what else can I use that won't dry out my hair. Can I use regular olive oil?


Please help. thanks


[鈾What other products can you use other than a olive oil based root stimulator???
if u want to use real olive oil leave it in ur hair over night then wash it out but if u want u can try this not only does it make ur hair grow but it changes the texture if u cornrow ur hair n don't take it out till one wk then it will make ur hair grow b/c ur not doin to much to it n ur hair begins to grow...this is what my mom use to do to my hair n my hair grew alot but when i got older i cut it n now i'm doin the method again and this method as well well when ur younger ur hair grows nice n faster b/c of the exercise n deit u've grown up with...i had the same problem u have i use to have long hair down where my bra strap is and i choped it to ear length and it took awhile to grow back...but now its past my clavical...took 2yrs to find the best way to grow it back...what i do is i use oil base condionter n shampoo and precondition my hair b4 i wash it like hot oil treatments or put cond. on the ends of my hair then i wash it and i leave a lil put of cond. on the ends to keep it perfect from the heat n also from brushin it like crazy..i also take prenatal vitamins which help b/c of the folic aicd and vitamin b...also just trim the ends where u see a split end not to much just enough so it won't go ne higher...if u try this method it should help the hair to come back nice b/c i told my friend the same thing n she can't stop tellin me thank u


get creme of nature shampoo, at one conditioner, and palmer's olive oil sprayWhat other products can you use other than a olive oil based root stimulator???
OMG.. do not use regular olive oil or any other household products. .They do not do good only harm. They coat the hair and have a drying effect on it that makes it worse. What u really need is to use a heat protectent spray b 4 u use your flat iron, blow dryer ect. Then when u are done use a paste or a styling cream ( that is 4 hair!) when u are done.... I am a hairstylist. . GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment