Friday, December 18, 2009

Has anyone else tried using normal olive oil on extremely dry and wiry hair?

I have done it a few times and wasn't sure if anything was really happening, or if it just felt better temporarily because I didn't wash all the oil off fully?Has anyone else tried using normal olive oil on extremely dry and wiry hair?
Use almond oil instead, the oil molecules are smaller and will penetrate deeper. Also, apply on on dry hair... since oil on water does nothing.Has anyone else tried using normal olive oil on extremely dry and wiry hair?
tablespoon Coconut oil





1 tablespoon Almond oil





1 teaspoon Evening primrose oil





1 tablespoon Jojoba oil





5 drops Rosemary Essential oil





5 drops Chamomile Roman Essential oil











Directions:





Melt coconut oil in a double broiler on low. Add other carrier oils, allow to cool then add EOs. Apply to hair, wrap hair in a towel for 30-45 minutes. Wash then dry hair.
i have tried this and a banana mask it did not work for my hair i recommend a condition called alberto vo5 in deep noursing this is brillant i apply quite alot and i feel that it makes my hair grow quicker, try keeping it on for a couple of hours on wet hair aswell then wash it out works wonders !
I totally have! You got to put on either an hour before you shower so your can absorb it in or right after you take a shower, but don't use to much, seisouly your hair will look oilly. Better than olive oil is products that are mied in with olive oil they will last longer.


HOPE I HELP
I've tried this and I was happy with the results. My hair became soft, shiny and moisturized. I usually keep it on for at least an hour and wash it all off with some mild shampoo.
Yes, it works wonders. Also you can use Almond Oil


on your scalp as well.
try olive oil and honey.. then wrap your hair in a old towel and leave it on for 30 min.. it will make your hairs super soft

No comments:

Post a Comment