Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I massage extra virgin olive oil on my face. I've seen good results but its making my skin dry. Is this normal?

Naturally my skin is really dry. I massage my face with EVOO almost every night for about 20' or so. My face is getting clearer and clearer but it seems to be getting dryer too! Is it cause i massage it?I massage extra virgin olive oil on my face. I've seen good results but its making my skin dry. Is this normal?
Maybe you should do it every other night.


And on the nights you don't rub it on your skin, make your own face mask to hydrate your skin.


The best homemade facial mask that I have used is a raw egg yolk. just apply the raw yolk to your face and neck for 30 minutes and rinse with cool water. Egg yolks are high in vitamin A. The mask is very effective in healing blemishes, and it also helps heal and soothe dry skin!





So even if your not applying the EVOO, your still clearing your skin with the egg yolks :)





Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment