Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I massage extra virgin olive oil on my face. I've seen good results but its making my skin dry. Is this normal?

Naturally my skin is really dry. I massage my face with EVOO almost every night for about 20' or so. My face is getting clearer and clearer but it seems to be getting dryer too! Is it cause i massage it?I massage extra virgin olive oil on my face. I've seen good results but its making my skin dry. Is this normal?
Are you using olive oil as a moisturizer? Because zits take two weeks to form. So you might be causing yourself a giant breakout two weeks from your starting point. If you want your skin to be less dry, use face lotion. It won't clog your pores and I find that the clinique stuff works really well. Stop using EVOO!I massage extra virgin olive oil on my face. I've seen good results but its making my skin dry. Is this normal?
You can use cucumber juice/tomato juice to tone your skin after the olive oil treatment.


Leave it on for 15 mins, and use cool water to rinse off.





Olive oil soften skin and provide vitamins for the skin.


Its does not really moisturize skin that well.





grape/peach fresh slices gently rub on face to moisture.


Leave it on for 15 mins, rinse off with cool water.
you massage oil onto your face for acne, and its making your skin dry? umm no. the oil would actually make your face greasy, so if your skin is extremely dry, then your skin should not be getting dry. also, the oil clogs your pores! olice oil + your face = gross blackheads nd pimples
It's not because you are messaging it, it's actually good for you skin--messaging EVOO on your face for about 20 minutes clears the whitehead and black heads on your face. after you message your face with EVOO, wash your face with your usual face wash, and then apply moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment