Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does Rachael Ray ever cook without EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)?

I mean, is there any recipe of hers that doesn't have that in it?! I just got one of her cookbooks and every recipe has it! And NO! It's not a special cookbook for olive oil! lolDoes Rachael Ray ever cook without EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)?
I would have guessed she would put olive oil in everything, even ice cream! Lol. You are right she does seem to use it a lot, and from what I have seen of her recipes, she tends to have something sauteed in just about every dish, which is where the oil comes in.Does Rachael Ray ever cook without EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)?
Its a healthy way of cooking. I use it for cooking , I wouldn't use it for baking, Then again Rachel Ray isn't a baker. she admits it.
Dessert recipes perhaps? I can't imagine her adding olive oil to cakes and cookies (that would be really odd!)
I don't know about Rachael's cakes, but I have seen cake receipes with it. bleh.
LOL. I would say no...Not from what I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment