Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why does olive oil make me feel sick?

It's only when I eat plain olive oil, that has not been cooked, for example, olive oil in salad.





I feel sick after 6 hours since the time I've digested olive oil. I usually feel better after 1 hour.





This sickness started developing last year when I went to Italy and had lot's of food. I don't know if it is because of olive oil or just from eating foreign food.





Is this an indigestion problem?Why does olive oil make me feel sick?
Allergy?


Maybe your should try sunflower oil and see if the symptoms develop in the same way. Do you add olive oil in salad as dressing or it is 'cooked' olive oil that gives your symptoms?Why does olive oil make me feel sick?
Maybe when you are consuming it, you should stop thinking about Popye!!
maybe you're allergic to olives

No comments:

Post a Comment