Saturday, December 26, 2009

Making a pizza crust, do I HAVE to use olive oil?

I'm making a pizza crust from scratch, do i have to use olive oil? I have a vegetable oil that has added omega 3 that I like to use a lot, could I use that instead?Making a pizza crust, do I HAVE to use olive oil?
Thats fine.


Canola has the most omega 3.


But veggie oil will work-:)





I import olive oil and it's very good for you( I agree)


but if she's looking for omega3, then she wants canola or a veggie oil fortified with omega 3.





lol, everyone has a different formula for dough.


That's a good thing.


We add beer to our mix, another store we know


adds an egg.


It's all good.That why dough differs in pizzeria's.Making a pizza crust, do I HAVE to use olive oil?
Any oil is fine if you don't have olive oil, which gives a nice taste.


Also add some buttermilk to the dough, it will make it moist and tasty.
Olive oil is best but any oil will function properly. Use your oil if you want, but your pizza crust will be less flavourful.
You should, but it not compulsory, as long as your oil can be used for cooking that's ok.
I don't like the taste of olive oil, so I use corn or vegetable oil.
olive tastes better, but veg oil will work fine.
veggie oil is ok too. i usually add a teaspoon of honey to it . it helps when u stretch the dough later

No comments:

Post a Comment