Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should i mix my olive oil conditioner with my pink lotion to make my hair as soft as can be?

If so, how should i do it? If not, which one would be more effective to use? ( african american boy ) please answer asapShould i mix my olive oil conditioner with my pink lotion to make my hair as soft as can be?
just use olive oil. pink lotion sucks it makes hair super greasy and nasty looking.Should i mix my olive oil conditioner with my pink lotion to make my hair as soft as can be?
Well coming from an African American girl, I say yes. If you don't want your hair to be too greasy let it sit in ,then rinse out. I do it and my hair is fairly long. Oh yeah, my hair is naturally soft and fine.
I wouldn't because after it dries your hair will be thick, the brush will be hard to get through your hair your pink lossion will be really soggy and wattery
Ahahahah. lmao





No thats like putting a trumpet on ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment