Friday, December 18, 2009

My marinade recipe has 3/4 cup olive oil for 1lb of chicken, will the olive oil add calories to my chicken?

Yes it will because some will soak into the chicken and add flavor. It will be less than 3/4 of a cup though, because obviously ALL of it will not be on the chicken, so figure the calories for a little less than that and add it to your total calorie count.My marinade recipe has 3/4 cup olive oil for 1lb of chicken, will the olive oil add calories to my chicken?
yes it will add calories, but that is ok...it's good calories and good fat.My marinade recipe has 3/4 cup olive oil for 1lb of chicken, will the olive oil add calories to my chicken?
If it's a marinade, then no. All of the marinade comes off as you cook the food.
yes it will, you need to look on the back of the olive oil bottle to see how many are in 3/4 cup
does it really matter? olive oil is a good fat.
It will add some calories to your chicken. But most of it will not soak into the chicken.
Yes.
  • codes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment