Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there any way to really remove olive oil from a T-shirt?

A stain that has already set in on a 50/50 blend t-shirt?


**Without having it done professionally.Is there any way to really remove olive oil from a T-shirt?
From the information I gathered from a well respected source (my mum, mom) I have been informed of a couple of options.





The first is a product that should be available in the US, try Napisan, or if available, a product like Spreen, that spray on stain remover.





The second option, a home remedy for tough stains, is......


wait for it.......





...... Palmolive dishwashing liquid.





Yep, you heard correctly. With this stuff though, you have to hand wash the clothing. My information tells me that it works with 'set' stains. I am told that if this doesn't work, nothing else will.





See where that gets you.





Cheers, LIs there any way to really remove olive oil from a T-shirt?
Well, well, well...... What can I say?





Years of experience counts for something.





Cheers, L Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment