Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can someone show me a picture of the exact olive oil for hair growth?

Please, im trying to buy it.





Or Castor Oil.Can someone show me a picture of the exact olive oil for hair growth?
I've heard that Castor Oil works better. You can find it with the laxatives and stuff at your local drugstore. Just to give you the heads up though, it's really sticky. I also know you can buy it at naturalpath stores, it's organic there, and might even work better. But if you really want to make your hair grow, make sure to trim it on a regular basis. I wanted to grow my hair, and I wasn't trimming it because I didn't want it shorter and it wasn't growing. Then I started to trim it and it grew a lot faster. Also, I heard that if you do a hand or head stand for like 5 minutes everyday it grows faster. It sounds stupid, but apparently it works.Can someone show me a picture of the exact olive oil for hair growth?
castor oil? really? To ingest or to put in your hair? cuz if it's to ingest....omg that's so NOT worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment