Friday, December 18, 2009

Can i substitute olive oil for butter/margerine in my breadmaker?

or any other type of oil





i'm using a bread mix which says to use butter/marge but i'm a bit suspicious whether this will work or not





yes i know i'm lazy using a bread mix =pCan i substitute olive oil for butter/margerine in my breadmaker?
1/2 cup butter = 1 stick


1/2 cup = 4 oz of olive oil


Hope this helps.





I have bread in the machine right now and used BUTTER instead of shortening - equal amounts.





Good luck.Can i substitute olive oil for butter/margerine in my breadmaker?
Flour, water, sugar,yeast,salt and any edible oil you like. So does butter . Works for me
yes


Any oil, lard ,Crisco, etc


cooking IS not an exact science....
Yes. We do that all the time in my house.
anything will be fine, butter marg any kind of oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment