Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it true that if you put olive oil in your hair it makes it really shiny?

I heard that after you shampoo and codition your hair that you should final rinse your hair with cold water and olive oil, and makes hair really shiny and more volume. And i notice alot of expensive products contain olive oil.Is it true that if you put olive oil in your hair it makes it really shiny?
Olive oil is excellent. So, try it.Is it true that if you put olive oil in your hair it makes it really shiny?
Dont know, never heard that before. Sounds interesting though...i might give that a go! Try it on a day that you know you dont need to go out, so if it is all greecy and weird when it drys then you have plenty of time to wash it again. Im gonna try though...lol x
I use spray in olive oil made specifically for hair. I have jet black hair and it makes my hair shiny, however when my hair was blond it looked brassy if I used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment