Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How olive oil plays a important role in human health?

how to consum olive oil in our daily life ?How olive oil plays a important role in human health?
Eat like I do! I use olive oil when I cook my chicken, fish, and veggies. Now I do NOT suggest using a lot of it everyday, which can be a bit negative if you are trying to drop weight, but if you use a little over a TEASPOON, not a tablespoon, along with some veggies and just sautee them a bit with oregano and garlic powder...YUMMY! It is quick, easy and cheap to prepare. And a good way of incorporating olive oil into your diet. I also use peanut oil when I cook, but like I said in small amounts. And please don't use olive oil to deepfry stuff, that defeats it's healthy purpose! Use olive oil like you would want to use butter, you can lightly grease a pan with it, sautee, panfry (lighty), and so on. Good luck!How olive oil plays a important role in human health?
Olive oil is one of the heart healty oils. Any oil that remains in it's liquid form is good for you. It's part of the 'mediterrean' way of life. Nothing to clog up the arteries. Use it in cooking with some garlic or place a plate of olive oil on the table and dip your bread into it . Yum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment