Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I replace olive oil with?

I want to make tomato and mozzarella salad, but I don't have any olive oil. What can I use instead? Please don't say ';make something else';.What can I replace olive oil with?
you could use some salad dressing (probably italien would taste good), ahh this makes me so hungry now. i like tomato and mozzarella. :DWhat can I replace olive oil with?
Vegetable oil


Canola oil


Corn oil


Peanut oil (just be careful of people with peanut allergies)


Grape-seed oil





***Definitely NOT sesame oil since it has a very strong tastes that will overpower all the other flavors and ruin the dish***





pretty much any oil


you don't have to use very much
a bit of balsamic vinegar or normal vinegar gives it a zing and it tastes really good. or you could just use salad dressing


good luck! :D
You can in a pinch use any light tasting salad or vegetable oil it just won't have that ';fruity'; flavor like EVOO
Use whatever oil you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment