Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What can I make with unsweetened cocoa, olive oil, butter, powdered sugar and blood clots?

mmmmm...you just made me hungry!





Nix the chocolate and make some menstrudle.What can I make with unsweetened cocoa, olive oil, butter, powdered sugar and blood clots?
Menstrual casserole. Everyone loves a casserole.


Alternatively, you could make a creamy mucousy bloody fondue. Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder to thicken and olive oil to give it a glossy appearance. If it's smooth enough, you might be able to get away with pumping it through a chocolate fountain. Great for dipping marshmallows, donuts and little mucous plug tit bits.


Bon Apetit!What can I make with unsweetened cocoa, olive oil, butter, powdered sugar and blood clots?
I see 1, 1 blood clot ah ah ah ...2, I see 2 blood clots ah ah ah ....3, I see 3 blood clots ah ah ah.





You are making the count very happy. He loves chocolate covered blood clots...ah ah ah ah..
Now that's the way to recycle, girlfriend! All those greenies out there need to take a lesson! I'm thinkin' chocolate clot cookies..MMMmmmgood!
Chocolate covered menstrual bits! Yummy! Bring some to orgy night.
A heart attack. A sick stomach...Cookies?





A fear factor recipe?





YUCK
...you can make me BARF!!
Bloody pudding?


I am sorry for your clots
Finger paints
Clot cookies!
Are you having a vampire over for dinner?
A bloody Mess
The most disgusting ''things'' known to man

No comments:

Post a Comment