Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can sombody tell me some Olive oil recepies?

You want to make your own olive oil? I've never seen a recipe for that. I doubt I'd have the equipment to produce any kind of oil from olives.





Olive oil isn't a main ingredient. It's often just used maybe a few tablespoons at a time for putting on pasta with seasonings, cooking veggies in, or browning meat or fish in a fry pan, or making salad dressings. There really aren't recipes FOR olive oil, but rather many, many recipes that might use it... but it's not a significant ingredient. Some migh choose another oil to use depending on what they're making. Aside from the things I mentioned, I use a few tablespoons of olive oil to simmer fresh chopped garlic and chopped onion in when I'm making my homemade Italian sauce. But another oil could be used.Can sombody tell me some Olive oil recepies?
I don't think there is a way to make olive oil at home. Do you mean recipes that use olive oil? Or flavored olive oil? Please explain.Can sombody tell me some Olive oil recepies?
Recipes to make olive oil, or recipes which use olive oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment