Friday, December 18, 2009

Pasta Pomodoro Olive Oil Dipping Sauce Recipe?

I went to Pasta Pomodoro the other night. Let me tell you. . I feel in Love with the focaccia bread and Olive Oil dipping sauce. I think it has pesto in it? Not sure but it is addicting. .





Does anyone know how to make it? or whats in it? so I can make some @ home? Help me out please. .





Thank YOu in Advance!Pasta Pomodoro Olive Oil Dipping Sauce Recipe?
1 tsp. crushed red pepper


1 tsp. ground black pepper


1 tsp. dried oregano


1 tsp. dried rosemary


1 tsp. dried basil


1 tsp. parsley flakes


1 tsp. granulated garlic


2 tsp. kosher salt


1/4 - 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil





Combine all ingredients, except oil, on a deep plate or bowl.


-Pour olive oil over.Pasta Pomodoro Olive Oil Dipping Sauce Recipe?
------------------------------------DIP-鈥?br>

1/2 c Extra-virgin olive oil


Salt %26amp; freshly ground black


-pepper


3 tb Fresh lemon juice (optional)


4 Leaves fresh basil,torn in


-small pieces; (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment