Friday, December 18, 2009

I am making pasta with tomatoe,basil and olive oil,should I add cheese onion or garlic?

all threeI am making pasta with tomatoe,basil and olive oil,should I add cheese onion or garlic?
of course. it wouldnt be the same without themI am making pasta with tomatoe,basil and olive oil,should I add cheese onion or garlic?
Cheese and garlic. Deeeelicious
All three, sounds delicious! You're making me hungryyy!
yes please !!! yum
usually do onion %26amp; garlic, but ive only tried mozzarella cheese grilled on top .. yum sounds good
All 3, and what time shall I be round?
Yes, all of them!
all tasty
I say all of them. They all sound good.
Garlic and onion as well if you like, cheese would also go with it, why not add all three, sounds delicious.
onion and garlic, save the cheese for topping your pasta dish, use freshly shredded/grated Parmesan or mozzarella
If you are cooking the tomato sauce, then I would definitely add some garlic to the olive oil just before adding the tomatoes. Add the basil at the last minute-just before serving-it is much too delicate to cook for any length of time.If you are using raw tomatoes, basil and olive oil as a dressing on cooked pasta, I would leave out the garlic. It is too bitter to be used raw. Parmesan is lovely added at the table to individual plates as desired.
i think some onion and garlic but if u add cheese dont add chedder. add parmasion or somethin like that.
just garlic. or garlic and parmesan or all three. i am hungry.
sautee some onion with a little garlic to add to the pasta.





Then, grate some parmesan - just a little - into the pasta and stir it through. Once you've done that break some fresh mozarela onto the top with a few torn basil leaves. DEEEEEELICIOUS!





Made me wanna go do the same lol
Garlic leave out the onion and maybe cut up a little Buffalo mozzarella
yep!


all 3 of them....


buon apetito!
onion!!! all the way
Hi,


Yes I would add the garlic and also the onion it sounds


Delicious I am starving so I am just off to cook some mmmm


it smells fantastic thankyou for a good idea
I would like a small amount of garlic, fresh grated Parmesan no onion
YES ALL OF THEM. BUT AT DIFFERNET STAGES OF THE COOKING- ONIONS FIRST GARLIC NEXT CHEESE VERY LAST WHEN IT IS ON THE PLATE
I would definitely use onion and garlic. You can sprinkle it with parmesan cheese before serving. saute the garlic and onion first in olive oil, then add basil and tomatoes. Cook pasta separately and add to sauce.
add diced peices of lean canadian bacon and grated parmisan on top.
Onion and garlic to the sauce then once you have dished it up sprinkle a bit of cheese on top.
as far as i know the basic in cooking pasta is you saute garlic in olive oil..so my answer to your question is yes.. onions?it depends on you if you like..and of course it is better if you add cheese... put some cheese on top before serving and some fresh basil leaves too for decoration!happy eating!
i once heard that you shouldn't use both garlic and onion together but i do so id say add all 3
  • codes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment