Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can I use canola oil to saute green beans if the recipe calls for olive oil?

yes. the olive oil would flavor them just a bit, but im sure your beans will turn out fine if you use just canola oil.Can I use canola oil to saute green beans if the recipe calls for olive oil?
you most certainly can. Canola oil is not as flavorful so you may need to add a bit more seasoning, but cook, give a taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Can I use canola oil to saute green beans if the recipe calls for olive oil?
Yes. You can use any kind of oil you want to. The only thing different types of oil will alter the taste.
Canola Oil is healthier than Olive Oil,so this is what I use.


To much Oil of asny kind is bad for you.
You can but it may affect the taste.
Yes, any kind of cooking oil will be fine. Even butter/margarine if you wanted to.
I would use butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment