Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can olive oil give me all the fats which our body requires because I eat olive oil only is that enough?

Olive oil is perfect. For hair, nails, and skin. I use Olive oil soaps and shampoos.Can olive oil give me all the fats which our body requires because I eat olive oil only is that enough?
Yes, it can give all the fats an oil is required to give to the body plus many other benefits which other oils may fail to give.Can olive oil give me all the fats which our body requires because I eat olive oil only is that enough?
you eat olive oil only?????? lol???// so u dont eat anything else than olive oil??? In tht case u must be using up like two to three bottles of olive oil a day.....hheeheeeee.....please rephrase your question.........its incorrect
fish oil is definitely great as well, you can get it at supplement stores like


Vitamin Shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment