Friday, December 18, 2009

Is olive oil cream good for the hair.Does it grow the hair and make it healthy?

Yes Olive oil cream is great for the hair. I use Shea butter to promote my healthy hair growth.Is olive oil cream good for the hair.Does it grow the hair and make it healthy?
i dont know about the growing part but it makes your hair really really soft and smooth, plus it smells great (the brand I use)Is olive oil cream good for the hair.Does it grow the hair and make it healthy?
I have heard that it is great for the hair...Italian and Greek people used this stuff centurys ago...for their skin and their hair....it does work...you can actually just buy extra virgin olive oil and just use that..though it really will help you if you cook with it...because anything actually ingesting it is more beneficial...but it has been used forever...the products you are talking about have great reviews from what i can see...try walgreens.com they have reviews there and so does epinions.com hope this helps....have a great day:)
Yes it promotes a healthy natural shine and it grows your hair back stronger, and helps prevent breakage and thin brittle hair.
Depends on what kinda hair you have, but I use it and it makes my hair really shiny and smooth. Before I used it I had really damaged hair and its made a world of difference. eating olive oil is good for the skin and hair, too. I dont know if it makes it grow faster, but it makes it shiny. Go for it! :D
It keeps it from staying dry and it keeps your hair smooth...I use it everyday %26amp; i love it! =]
makes it greasy....
I've never used olive oil cream, but i've used plain old virgin olive oil before. Put some in your dry hair before bed (with a shower cap over it of course!) and shampoo it out in the morning. it's a great way to deep condition naturally. It helps to strengthen and add shine, but nothing can make your hair grow faster than is natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment