Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has anyone used a lotion with Olive Oil?

I would like some recommendations for brands of lotion that have Olive Oil.Has anyone used a lotion with Olive Oil?
yeah it's called moro


i used it for my spaghetti last nightHas anyone used a lotion with Olive Oil?
Avon has an excellent body butter called Mediteranean Olive Whipped Body Cream. I personally didn't mind the scent, it's kind of earthy,but I like vanilla scents any way.The cream itself works awesome on dry skin though!
I would recommend you to use pure olive oil. This oil is self contained and would be more effective for skin than any other lotion. Good Luck.
Yeah but I'm currently sticking to coconut oil.
Yes, I do and it works great. In fact, most lotions have olive oil in them...

No comments:

Post a Comment