Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is olive oil good for dry hair?

My hair is dry and frizzy. I use olive oil to help repair my damage hair. So, is it good for me to using olive oil in my hair? Thank you.Is olive oil good for dry hair?
Olive oil is very very very good for your hair!!!! Coconut oil works amazing too, and it smells better than olive oil :)Is olive oil good for dry hair?
I would suggest you use a Olive Oil haircare line product. I've used Organic Root Stimulator Oil Sheen and Conditioner in the past and I love it. Also, Luster's has a new Olive Oil line as well. Go to your local Beauty Supply Store and in some case WalMart depending on the area you live in and check out their Olive Oil Hair Care lines.
yes it would be very good for a hot oil treatment. Before you wash your hair you should coat it in olive oil and then put a plastic bag over your hair. then wrap a towel around your head for at least 30 minutes to an hour . Then wash and condition as usual about once a week. Your hair should be doing better in no time :) also use a moisturizing conditioner like aussie 3 min reconstructer
Olive oil is REALLY good for dry hair, it's good for all hair period, haha.


Just make sure not to put it too close to your roots and remember to wash it out well because sometimes it can get stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment